Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Product Development Engineer (OE Customers)
America Technical Center (ATC)
Green, Ohio, USA (10 minutes south of Akron, Ohio)
Date of Posting:
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Product development of passenger car radial (PCR) / light truck radial (LTR) tires for vehicle original equipment (OE) applications.
- Position is within the America Technical Center (ATC) Product Development organization
- This position has project management and engineering responsibilities for the development of PCR / LTR tires for vehicle OE applications.
- Work and interact with management, customers, manufacturing, sales, marketing, and other corporate departments as needed regarding target performance requirements and associated needed resources.
- Ensure all relevant OE requirements are met and completed in coordination with the responsible Automotive Engineer(s).
- An efficient tire development in a timely manner.
- Perform mold design using company design guidelines and simulation tools
- Green tire design and compliance to cured specifications.
- Engineer and conduct analytical analysis on design features, manufacturing, and characteristics.
- Oversee required testing and data analysis.
- Conduct design reviews and reports.
- Oversee budget management of projects.
- Analysis and support for technical issues.
- Involves some domestic and international travel.
- Regularly document and communicate with deliverables in form of written reports and presentations.
Level of Accountabilities
- Experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 or similar office document tools: email, word processor, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in local and international collaborative team environments.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or related engineering field.
- Relevant full-time experience in tire or automotive industry applying and developing tire products.
- Preferred: greater than 5 years experience in OE tire development
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed